La bergerie de la Plume
The oldest house in the hamlet. Its old sink has seen a lot of washing up! !
Probably the oldest house in the hamlet… and not a single room on the same level ! The pink bedroom has a very pretty view over the countryside and the green room is very cool in summer. It owes its name to the nickname of the Cauquil family and the fact that its last function was to shelter a few goats.
The terrace adjoining « La Bergerie de la Plume » is built on part of the rubble of the only house that has disappeared from Cauduro, « La Maison de Pascal », the very one in which the conscripts of 1914 celebrated their departure for « the war to end all wars »… and who all came back.